1. To begin, go to the WordPress.org Plugin Directory and download, install, and activate the Weglot Translate plugin.
2. The next step is to obtain an API key, which you may obtain for free by creating a Weglot account. Your API key will appear, along with a link to your own dashboard. Copy your key and go back to your WordPress site.
3. You’ll be brought to your translation setup page after clicking on the new Weglot option in your WordPress admin. You can use this page to make new translations for your site and decide how they will appear in WordPress.
4. Begin by pasting your API key into the first field, and then start working on your first translation. Select the language of your choosing as the destination language while keeping the original language set to English.
5. The next section allows you to customize the appearance of the language selector on your website. You can customize its design as well as where it appears by default on your pages.
6. Finally, you can specify exclusions to limit translations to specific areas of your website. When you’re finished, click Save Changes, and your site will be multilingual! To see the result, go to your website and look for the selector you made.