1. Installing and activating the Polylang plugin is the first step.
2. To configure the plugin, go to Languages > Languages after it’s been activated.
3. There are three tabs on the language settings page. The ‘Languages’ tab is the first.
4. This is where you’ll list the languages you’ll be using on your website. You’ll need to specify the default language as well as all other languages available to users on your website.
5. Switch to the ‘Strings Translations‘ tab after adding the languages. You must first translate the site title and description before selecting the date and time format.
6. The next step is to go to the Languages > Settings page. You can configure language-specific URL settings and create SEO-friendly URLs from this page.
7. When you’re finished, click the Save Changes button to save your changes.
8. After you’ve saved everything, go to your homepage, where you should now see your header menu links as well as flags to switch the site’s language translations.