1. Create a Weglot account. This is where you’ll keep track of all of your translations.
2. Enter your original and translated languages.
You’ll be taken to the Weglot signup page after authenticating your email.
Specify your website’s original language (the language in which your Zendesk help center was established) and then the language(s) you want to translate it into.
Simply copy the code snippet and paste it into your Zendesk admin.
4. Go to the “Guide” section of your account.
5. Select “Custom Design” from the drop-down menu.
6. View theme
Select “View theme” by hovering your cursor over the theme that is now active on your Zendesk Guide.
7. Choose “Edit code” from the drop-down menu.
8. Open the file “document head.hbs” and double-click on it.
9. Paste the Weglot code snippet into the box.
10. Select “Publish” from the drop-down menu.