Fortunately, making your Wix site multilingual doesn’t have to be difficult; in fact, once you locate the perfect Wix multilingual solution to work with, it’s actually rather straightforward.
In this post, we’ll go through the Wix solution in greater depth. The main point is that the Wix multilingual solution will allow you to display your content (without creating multiple pages or sites), but it will not translate any of it. You’ll have to take care of that on your own.
This post will teach you how to create a website that is multilingually accessible. To get you started, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide.
How to create a Wix Multilingual site (step-by-step guide):
1. To get started, log in or sign up with a Wix account and select your favourite professional online template.
2. In the Wix Editor, go to the top menu bar and select ‘Settings.’
3. Select ‘Multilingual’ from the drop-down menu, then ‘Get Started.’
– To begin, you must first install Wix Multilingual on your site and select your primary and secondary languages.
4. Select the language(s) you want to use.
5. Choose your primary language and the flag you want to accompany it.
6. Click the ‘Next’ button.
7. Select your secondary language (note: you can add more languages later) and the flag you want to accompany it:
– Switch to your secondary language after adding Wix Multilingual to your site to begin working on the translation. The Switch Languages window in the Editor’s upper left allows you to switch between languages with a single click.
8. Select ‘Next’ followed by ‘Start Now.’
9. Translate your website’s content, including text, photographs, and videos. You can switch between languages by selecting ‘Settings’ > ‘Multilingual’ from the top bar, and you can access your Multilingual Dashboard by selecting ‘Settings’ > ‘Multilingual’.
– You can translate your site’s content (text, graphics, links, etc.) in two methods with Wix Multilingual:
– • Automatically: Use Google Translate to instantly translate your website. Find Out More
– • Manually: You can manually translate the content of your website by entering your own translations.
10. To make your changes live, click Publish.
That’s all there is to it! Now you have a Wix site that is multilingual.
It’s essential that you invest both time and money in high-quality translation services. This will keep you up to date on modern business practices. At K&J Translations we are here to help you ensure the highest quality translations, bringing your business to the next level.
I am so glad I found this article about how to increase my online visibility! It’s really made me think and given me some great pointers for improving myself. As well as this article is very informative about “How To Create A Multilingual Wix Website”.