How to create a Wix Multilingual site (step-by-step guide):
1. To get started, log in or sign up with a Wix account and select your favourite professional online template.
2. In the Wix Editor, go to the top menu bar and select ‘Settings.’
3. Select ‘Multilingual’ from the drop-down menu, then ‘Get Started.’
– To begin, you must first install Wix Multilingual on your site and select your primary and secondary languages.
4. Select the language(s) you want to use.
5. Choose your primary language and the flag you want to accompany it.
6. Click the ‘Next’ button.
7. Select your secondary language (note: you can add more languages later) and the flag you want to accompany it:
– Switch to your secondary language after adding Wix Multilingual to your site to begin working on the translation. The Switch Languages window in the Editor’s upper left allows you to switch between languages with a single click.
8. Select ‘Next’ followed by ‘Start Now.’
9. Translate your website’s content, including text, photographs, and videos. You can switch between languages by selecting ‘Settings’ > ‘Multilingual’ from the top bar, and you can access your Multilingual Dashboard by selecting ‘Settings’ > ‘Multilingual’.
– You can translate your site’s content (text, graphics, links, etc.) in two methods with Wix Multilingual:
– • Automatically: Use Google Translate to instantly translate your website. Find Out More
– • Manually: You can manually translate the content of your website by entering your own translations.
10. To make your changes live, click Publish.